Workshop in English. By Clare Neal (Julie Johnson Consulting), Suzannne Verzijden (Philips), Maaike Poulussen (MP Executive Coaching & Consulting)
Please be welcome at the interactive workshop:
How to create a Coaching Culture?
We will dive into the following topics during this interactive workshop:
- What is the difference between Teaching-Mentoring-Coaching?
- How can leaders recognize when best to teach, mentor or coach, and make appropriate and conscious decisions as to which approach to take in any given moment?
- What is a coaching culture, and why would an organization want to create one?
- How can an organization create a coaching culture, and measure sustainable results?
- A practical show-case at Philips: How are they creating a coaching culture?
- For yourself: Acquire an applicable coaching tool/technique through action learning
- Creative exchange in small groups to share current and best (and worst) practices, and generate ideas on how to develop a coaching culture in your organization
- Plenary debrief + Q&A, closure
Arrival September 26th between 09:00-09:30 (start @ 09:30) and closing around 13:00 including lunch.
Location: Amsterdam Art Center (Donauweg 23 Amsterdam)