Workshop in English. By Clare Neal (Julie Johnson Consulting), Suzannne Verzijden (Philips), Maaike Poulussen (MP Executive Coaching & Consulting)
Please be welcome at the interactive workshop:
How to create a Coaching Culture?
We will dive into the following topics during this interactive workshop:
- What is the difference between Teaching-Mentoring-Coaching?
- How can leaders recognize when best to teach, mentor or coach, and make appropriate and conscious decisions as to which approach to take in any given moment?
- What is a coaching culture, and why would an organization want to create one?
- How can an organization create a coaching culture, and measure sustainable results?
- A practical show-case at Philips: How are they creating a coaching culture?
- For yourself: Acquire an applicable coaching tool/technique through action learning
- Creative exchange in small groups to share current and best (and worst) practices, and generate ideas on how to develop a coaching culture in your organization
- Plenary debrief + Q&A, closure
Arrival September 26th between 09:00-09:30 (start @ 09:30) and closing around 13:00 including lunch.
Location: Amsterdam Art Center (Donauweg 23 Amsterdam)
With a career that started in the early 1990’s, Julie is one of the most experienced executive coaches and facilitators in Europe. She specializes in helping leaders and their teams achieve higher levels of performance. Using a powerful coaching and feedback framework that she developed over many years, Julie works with global organizations to develop a coaching culture. Client feedback consistently confirms significant improvement in participants’ leadership skills, and successful application in the workplace over the long-term. Further information is available on her website.
Clare Neal is a highly experienced Executive Coach and Supervisor with a particular interest and expertise in developing global leaders and their teams and a track record of enabling those she works with to achieve significant, sustained developmental transformation in their performance. Clare has worked with clients in many different industries across the UK, Europe and the USA to developing the attitudes and behaviours consistently demonstrated by high performing leaders. She is a Supervisor and is also a Tutor on the Coaching Supervision Academy London Diploma programme as well as a Master Coach Practitioner of NLP. Clare’s career has been in senior management with a number of different companies including KPMG, Korn Ferry, Boots and Penna. As a result she brings deep understanding of the business world and the many challenges facing those who develop leaders and their teams. She lives 160 kilometres north of London.
Maaike Poulussen is an experienced executive coach who specializes in helping senior executives successfully navigate the dynamics in, and around, the boardroom. She holds several supervisory board member positions, providing her with an in-depth understanding of the specific challenges senior executives face. With her support and guidance, executives examine new ways to increase their personal results, resolve conflicts and reduce stress. As a result, they have more impact at work, gain more commitment and engagement from their peers and direct reports, and feel more visibly acknowledged for their hard work. She has a passion for organizational development, culture, transformation, talent and leadership development. Further information is available on her website: http://maaikepoulussen.com/